I have many reasons that my husband is my hero. One of them anyway. I have a few heroes.
Here is the short list.
1. He fought for this country.
2. He isn't afraid of anything.
3. He is a great dad.
4. He doesn't care what people think of him. He does things because he wants to, not because someone else thinks he should.
5. He isn't my "type" and won my heart within minutes of talking to him.
6. He puts his family first.
7. He does the dishes!
8. He doesn't believe in the words "I can't."
9. For whatever reason, he loves ME. <3
And the 10th and final reason for this list:
He fixed the door handle (That I broke) on my father in law's truck. I didn't have to ask him, heck, I didn't even tell him I broke it. He didn't ask about it. But that doesn't matter now, because he fixed it. :)