Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rednesday!

Red+Wednesday=Rednesday!



Rednesday is brought to you by It's A Very Cherry World!

This post is a little exciting to me. Red is my favorite color. Something about the color red just makes me happy! Red is a color that most often represents romance, or intense passion. Red is often symbolized as the color of love. And who doesn't love LOVE? Red is also said to be the symbolism of life and vitality. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy.

That being said, here are my red photos for this wonderful Rednesday!

We have moved so many times and have often misplaced many things. Some things boxes at a time. And I suppose since they are still misplaced they could actually be considered LOST. Recently we've replaced cookware. I don't do expensive, over the top things. So here is my budget friendly, favorite colored, newly replaced cookware. :)


My birthday was in August. This is one of the gifts I received from the hubs and kids. It smells wonderful! [Grapefruit & Pomegranate!]



I captured (barely, it takes eons for my camera on my phone to load!) a picture of a train as it was going through town!


And last, but certainly not least, the thing besides my husband and children that I hold close. Again, not expensive, but definitely a love of mine ...my camera! :)



I hope you all post your "reds" today. If you do, leave a comment and your url so I can visit!! 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, these look great. Loved the picture of the train. I have a red camera too (well, my daughter who let's me use "her" camera which I purchased has a red camera too). =D

    Happy Rednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your red pots and pans, and I'm thinking maybe that's what I need to enjoy cooking!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has been begging me to get red pots and pans!! I love them... yours are beautiful! Love your reds!!
    -April

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...