Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Festivities & Fun

Last night we enjoyed a relaxed evening with the families of the MOPS mama's. We [Jim & me] had a good time. The kids however, had a great time! There was a wienie roast, a hayride to the pumpkin patch where we chose our pumpkins and back to the campfire for smores. Admittedly, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to roast our own wienies! At the same time, I know that if it had worked that way, it would have taken a great deal of time and would have probably been a mess! Can you imagine, 20 or 30 kids {all under the age of 10} holding their own hot dogs over the fire?? Can we say disaster? LOL So, while it was a little disappointing, it was completely understandable! I missed two of my good friends that weren't able to make it though. :( - ((Sigh!)) Overall, it was definitely a good thing that was going on! Kudo's to all who put it together!!

I have some things that I'm doing this evening, then hopefully home to do some pumpkin [or punkin as the little ones call it] carving! Guess that depends on the hubby's mood! Because I don't know if I can handle them on my own! Hahaa!

Will post pictures soon! But for now, I've gotta get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...