To play along and see what all the fuss is about , click here.
This weeks fives may strike you as kind of dorky, but hey, that's just who I am. Hehe! ☺
1. Deals. I was very pleased to find these tee's for $3 a piece at Walmart early this morning. (When I say early this morning, I mean it! I was up and at Walmart at 4 am! Told you it was early!! OH and for absolutely no particular reason...other than being wide awake!)
|I guess I was feeling a bit comic booky/super heroish at 4 a.m. :)|
2. Wonderful Santa's inside the family. My awesome brother and his wonderful wife have sent packages to the kids for Christmas. Brand new coats, hats, scarves, & gloves! How awesome is that?!?!?!
3. Chef Boyardee. Ravioli for dinner tonight....need not say more.☺
4. Heat! When it's been so cold, I want nothing more than to crank the heat and stay under a warm fuzzy blanket all.day.long!
5. Christmas Cards. I know many people seldom send them out anymore or are even switching to a digital version of cards. But there's just something special about opening up the mailbox and seeing a festive card from someone you love. (Or a package on the porch!! Haha!) Let's me know someone was thinking of me. ♥