Friday, January 21, 2011

Desk do over

Per my purpose to de clutter post, I promised to capture some of the de cluttering and share here. (Actually, the pictures are just posted as proof that I DID follow through with it and got something accomplished! hehehe)

I desperately want a new desk and can't wait for the day that I can mark that off of our "someday" list. I love the dark color of this one but it has been through the wringer (ringer??) and it isn't big enough for all of my clutter things.

You'll have to ignore the dust in some of the photo's as my vacuum decided to come one teeny, tiny, itty, bitty step from an explosion today! And not because my floors needed swept so bad, I actually just vacuumed yesterday. But a vacuum is also on our "someday" list. It's just managed to make it's way closer to the top now, however.

So here's my desk before...(It's actually a very clean before pic. I swear my desk is a magnet for all things in this house!)



And here's my desk after...





Even after I dusted, it still needed dusting! It's done now, but I'm not going to retake the pictures. :)

I'm thinking junk and miscellaneous kitchen drawers next...but I'll save that post for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Do you need me to send my daughter to your house? That girl can organize and declutter like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, if you want to send her over I'll take her! LOL Must be nice living with someone that can organize like no other! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...