Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

I've never hopped along to this one but thought it sounded like a goodie. :) The little things we do is hosting...be nice and play along too!




1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my scrapbooks, photos, files

2. A smell I really like is Vampire by Body Fantasies


3. Something you might not know about me is that I moved from Indiana to Tacoma, Washington to live with my husband (then boyfriend) after only 3 months.

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are facebook & blogger

5. This weekend I will be doing exactly this. After of course watching some tv with the chicklings.

6. Nothing makes me happier than my family. Generic answer? You haven't met my family then! ♥

7. A bad habit I have is cracking my knuckles, neck, back....sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...