Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A wee bit of me Wednesday


{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
E.V.E.R.Y time 

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
guilty
 
{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
I like a lot of gums. the new five & orbit gums are my favorite.

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
my wedding bands.

{five} who is your best friend?
my husband & kids, my mom & sisters. amanda
 
{six} what is your favorite smell?
baby shampoo and my husband straight from the shower....and no my husband doesn't use baby shampoo-lol

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
brown sugar or honey ham

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
yes I do

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
I do not. seems like a waste of time.

{ten} what color is your car?
maroon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...