Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Family Updates

Today was a pretty lazy, laid back & gloomy day here. Kainan and I laid around watched t.v. most of the day. We also played with some of his tool set. Quite the handy man I have! I should have cleaned the house instead. But when your children are pulling on your pants and wanting you to play with them...well, the dishes can wait.

Jim was gone before daybreak and worked out of town all day.
I let the kids play outside after it rained and if you have read this post, you know Kainan didn't fair too well! But his big sister was quick to the rescue! Camden carried him up to the porch where I met them to see what all of the commotion was about. Kainan was not happy when I told him to hold on so I could run and grab the camera.

Camden and I met a parent of Ohio Connections Academy, who happens to live in town, at McDonald's. We left with a lot of great information and answers to a couple of questions we had. I think Camden enjoyed the most just getting out of the house for the most part. But I think she has already made up her mind that she will love the new path we have decided to take. What enthusiasm! I feel bad because the meeting was supposed to last from 7-8 p.m but we managed to keep her there til nearly nine p.m!

I keep looking at the weather forecast for this weekend and then back at the calendar and then to the weather forecast and back to the calendar. Will it rain on Easter Sunday again? I hope not! If you're experiencing warm weather and sunshine, could you spare some, box it up and send it this way? It would be much appreciated!

Also, I'm finally out of the funk I've been in. It's no secret that I've been horribly homesick for a week or two. I think the one day we managed to have sunshine brought me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...