Friday, April 22, 2011

Savior



{S} is for...
first and foremost...
img courtesy of google image search
 Savior-
no one will ever love me or you more :) Everything I have is His.


{S} is also for




"How it works"
Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.
You can win bucks by doing things you already do anyway. I must admit, I am always leery of trying this type of thing. And I was with swagbucks as well. But I love it! I win by using their search bar, playing games, watching videos, taking surveys, voting in daily polls & there are many other ways. I have just submitted for two amazon gift cards that I "bought" with swagbucks winnings. Just for doing what I do everyday anyway. Super Duper Uber easy! It adds up very quickly!

1 comment:

  1. I just started the whole swag bucks thing a couple weeks ago. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...