Monday, April 11, 2011

A-Z challenge {i}

 

A few short sentences about things beginning with the letter I.

Spring is here and it's finally nice outside (mostly.) This brings picnics and time at the park with your family. Barbecues and evening walks. Gardening and so on and so forth. This also means, people getting excited, rolling down car windows, and blasting loud music. Perhaps many venturing out on motorcycles or bicycles. So my first listed "I" is IDIOT drivers! They don't pay attention to the road...at all. For instance, I was preparing to make a left hand turn. From the left turn lane. Suddenly, there was someone in my lane, coming at me, from the opposite direction! She had come through the stop light and wasn't paying attention to the lanes and had assumed that the turn lane gave her free reign to accelerate around the vehicle in front of her. [or maybe she knew it was a turn lane and passed them anyway, who knows for sure] Ended up, she nearly ran herself and another vehicle off the road when she realized what kind of predicament she had gotten everyone into! Example number two, my husband was driving, coincidentally also making a left turn from the turn lane. Some guy wanting to pull onto the road from a side street on the right side attempts to cross the road from behind a bit and go around our van, but still crossing the road, nearly smashing into the front of our van, and then proceeds to flip my husband the bird!! Our vehicle was stationary the entire time, it was definitely this other mans fault. Eeesh! Just watch the road people! Or stay off of it! [ I don't mean to say all accidents are caused by idiots or that I don't make mistakes driving...just blowing off steam]

"I" number two is inflammation.
My husband has an inflamed disc in his back and has been out of commission around here for a few days. He is finally able up and about and able to spend time with us.

"I" number three: I.C.E C.R.E.A.M
Yum, yum, YUM! I love a big bowl of some good ice cream. Chocolate preferably. Or neapolitan. And I love making my own shakes. Matter of fact, I had me one tonight! Mmmmmm!

"I" number four: island

Wouldn't you like to go to this one?
Or maybe you have, it's in Hawaii. Looks lovely doesn't it? Makes me forget about the idiot drivers, the inflammation, and makes me want to have "I" number five...

Innocent Passion

Ingredients

4 oz. Passion Fruit Juice 
dash(es) Cranberry Juice 
dash(es) Lemon Juice 
Club Soda  

Instructions

Mix in a highball glass filled with ice and top up with Club Soda. Stir well and garnish with a cherry and a long straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...