1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
Chocolate, Rocky Road, Snickers, Moose Tracks, Neopolitan....Really, you aren't going to force me to choose ONLY ONE are you?
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
Too much. At least my husband thinks so. But when you have kids, you have to be prepared!
3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
All in one cleaners.
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
Mmmmhmmm, gonna make me think...I don't know which is worse, really. I would have to say an innocent person being imprisoned because chances are, the guilty person is gonna mess up again and end up getting caught eventually.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
November 2006. Drove from Southern Indiana to Western Washington. 23 hour drive.
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
Biking. But I don't participate in any of them.
7. What sound drives you crazy?
Children screaming as loud as their lungs will allow.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I do believe it's bedtime!