Monday, December 12, 2011

No more Google friend connect! Sigh!

Hello friends! I may be a little behind on the times but I have just read that Google will be doing away with Google friend connect. This won't happen until March 2012 and I may only have a few followers, but every one of you is important to me! I realize that this is a pain in the rear, but please stay with me and follow me on my Google + page! I would greatly appreciate it if you would stick by my side! If you have a different approach on keeping my lovely follower, please inform me! [I'm out of the loop!] Thanks to all of you who will follow me over to this page also!




Dilly Dally
on Google+

1 comment:

  1. Hi, new follower via Tough Cookie Mommy(Blog Hops)

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...