Saturday, April 6, 2013

Grow Up!

 I've been doing a whole lot of thinking lately. A whole lot.  My dad instilled in me at a pretty young age that I have the ability to do anything in the world, the only thing I needed to do was put my mind to it. If I had the will, there was a way. Well, 31 years old, 32 quickly approaching and here I sit. Bored. Truth is, I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. This is definitely going to be a challenge for me. Problem is...what do I wanna do with my life? Only thing I know is, I want to help. I am tossing around the idea of going back to school. In the medical field. Obstetric Ultrasound, I think. And so, I'm looking into that. I've also always wanted to help directly, hands on. Again, just a lot of thoughts floating around in my head, but I want to volunteer and work with disaster relief for the American Red Cross. I would love to be able to go around the country and even internationally and help those in need. I just haven't looked into it as I didn't want to be away from my family for long periods of time to do it. But I think it is time I start doing things for me. And doing things that make me happy. And I think this is the beginning route(s) for me.




To donate to --->American Red Cross,<--- click the link 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...