Sunday, July 7, 2013

Rambling thoughts

I was having a conversation with a great friend today and mentioned how much I've let my photography go. And she urged me to get back into it. I'm going to try. It's ironic that in trying to do more to find myself, I've managed to let other parts of me go. I no longer head out to find new places to just be, one of the things I used to love doing. I enjoy back roading, driving til I have no clue where I am. Still love doing, just don't make time for it so much anymore. I wish I had the energy of all those mom's that most definitely have to be sporting a cape of some fashion.
Things certainly have been busy around this place though. The  husband has been working crazy long hours, me taking classes, preparing the youngest for school to start, planning our vacation to Florida...just a few things that have kept us busy.
I'm doing well in school. And I've made it my goal to get A's. So far, I've managed it. We will see how far I can carry it. I've definitely set higher standards for myself than I do for my kids though. I guess I feel like I have something to prove. More to myself than to anyone else though. That being said, I'm going to have to cut this post short. Dinner and then finishing this week of school by midnight. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...