Monday, September 6, 2010

Dilly Dally

I have been tossing around the idea of sharing a blog more oriented around our family, rather than my own personal ramblings. But the thought of keeping up with 3 blogs just didn't sit well with me. Very few people follow this blog, why add another? It would surely do nothing more than add time and frustration to my plate. That being said, rather than take on a 3rd blog, I have decided to change this one up a bit, do some revamping {that part is yet to come!} add more family posts. Since we dilly dally a lot, I thought the name fit well. :) We certainly mosey, move slow, procrastinate...Okay, you get the picture! We're in no hurry to get any place!

3 comments:

  1. I think the name fits too, and it's cute on top of that. I like the idea of it being a 'family' type blog.

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...