Thursday, September 23, 2010

Isaiah 43:2-3

As I've previously posted, a dear friend was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. This lady is one of the strongest women I know! I adore her. Her surgery was today. If you're reading this, please stop to say a short prayer for her. Pray that The Lord give the doctors guidance and direction. I also ask that she be given strength and courage to recover quickly. Thanks to all for the prayers!!

Isaiah 43:2-3 reads:

2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

3 For I am the LORD, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom,
Cush [a] and Seba in your stead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...