Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful-Day 2

Today I am thankful that my children have inherited my (and my husband's) love for books.
My 9 year old reads for at least 30 minutes a day and sometimes will read for several hours, depending how quickly she gets sucked into the story.
My 3 year old loves to be read to. His favorite right now is Green Eggs & Ham. He loves it when Daddy reads to him. Which is good for me because I get impatient with him jumping and fidgeting with other things. And I would rather read other books to him, rather than the same one over and over. While the world is sleeping is one of my favorites. The illustration is AMAZING!  I love you stinky face is another of my favorites. If you haven't read them, I highly recommend them. Normally I would attach the photo to the post, but since Amazon will let you see actual pages, I linked to them. ☺
Thanks for reading, have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...