Some of her favorites include Elfa Customizable Closet System from the Container Store-Approximate value $1000, 5 year Netflix membership, Long Sleeve Open Placket Cashmere Sweater and Cashmere Cable Throw by Ralph Lauren-Approximate value: $498 for the sweater; $595 for the throw, Lafco House and Home Collection Candle Set-Approximate value: $55 each (everyone took home the entire collection! 18 of them!), Nike "Free Run+" Shoes-Approximate value: $85 each (4 pairs each), Sony BRAVIA LX900 HDTV with 3D-Approximate value: $3,600, and let us not forget the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Cruise! This is only a handful of things!
So after watching this I began thinking, what is on your wish list? And I mean, something that in reality you will probably never receive. Something that is just that...a wish, a dream. I'm actually still thinking about what I would wish for (I try to keep my head out of the clouds, so it's hard to put it in them now!)
I can't wait to tune into the part two of Oprah's ultimate, favorite things!
- A house of my own, built to our own quirky specifications (We like
- To be able to see our daughters in WA. (It's been 2 years since we've seen them)
- A stay at the Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando
- NIkon camera (with a side of Ashton Kutcher please!)
- Dell laptop (I'll take red please!)
- 2011 Chevy Silverado Hybrid