Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weekend Wordle

Here is the wordle for this weekend. I had that nagging feeling that I was forgetting a blog post this weekend and I'm going to assume that it was this one...
Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. If you're a new follower you can participate by clicking here.
Now, Lora isn't the one that started the weekend wordle, but she kept the ball rolling when the originators of it kind of dropped it. I can't credit them here because I have no idea who to credit.Onto this week's wordle. Here she is. Whattya think?

As always, clicking on the photo enlarges it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...