Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A clean closet is a happy closet

I finally got started on the de cluttering. You may remember this post. First up on the list was my son's closet. We don't use it for anything other than storage. Or, ummm, well, that's what it is intended for. These pictures will prove that it wasn't actually being utilized for storage exactly. But I needed a new place to store Christmas decor. The shed wasn't working out, it isn't completely dry out there, so things were getting ruined.

Before
Don't hate, I'm not proud of the clutter!
A mess of hangers & old Halloween costumes....(sigh)

After


I even have room for more in there!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! Want to come do mine? LOL!
    The kids aren't actually that bad, especially my sons as he likes to keep his quite tidy. We all have walk in closets, but I think we have too many clothes/shoes/purses/stuff because they are packed.

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...