1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love? Ha...online, well...sort of. I had been in a relationship where my boyfriend had left me in a financial mess. So I was staying with a friend. She had a friend on her IM list that she talked to often. And we got introduced online. Romantic right? LOL Well, eventually, he and I got to know one another better and eventually he came to visit. We hit it off and I made the move from Indiana to the state of Washington a few months later. We met online in March, met in person in September and I moved in November. 2006
2. What is your favorite room in your house? I don't have a favorite room, really. I'm not in love with the house we are renting. Although, I was when we first moved in. Now, not so much. My answer here by default would have to be the living room. It holds the tv and my computer. This is where we play games together. And where my kids play.
3. Can you wiggle your ears? Yes, can you?
4. What is your evening ritual? I don't have an evening ritual. I am so far from having a routine that it's not funny. I would love more than anything to just one day be in a great, working routine. But, I admit, I am the most un routined person ever. Ritual falls into the category of routine for me.
5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I love to sleep, probably why there will never be a functioning routine in my house. I don't wake the kids (except for school) at a specific time, I let them sleep. And I am the same. I usually sleep about 6 hours or so but my body wants to sleep double that amount. And I love to let my body get that much except that it actually makes me grouchy and my day doesn't go as smoothly as it does if I get up after 6 hours.