Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A wee bit of me Wednesday

I decided I better get this up before midnight! What fun is a wee bit of me wednesday post if it gets "aired" on thursday?!?!





{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
My kids and my husband. ♥

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
That would probably have been when my daughter was rehearsing for Christmas Choir at church.

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Garlic. Onion. Garlic. Onion....OH I can't decide!

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Country music

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be? I have no idea on this one right now. This takes a whole lot of thinking...and I don't wanna think that deeply right now.


{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I would probably go for business or web design. Maybe interior design.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
World Series or Stanly cup playoffs with my husband. {even though I know nothing about hockey...}

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
I drive an automatic. Easy Peasy for me please!

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Meh...would be a little better about it now than what I would have been in high school but no, not really my forte.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
No-thank God!

1 comment:

  1. This was fun! I may have to start doing something similar. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...