Okay, I know what you're thinking. Shepherds Pie? Eww. A lot of people don't like it. But folks, I'm tellin ya, this is some good eatin! Well, it is in my family.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned, about 10 minutes. Drain fat. Mix in green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and onion.
3. Pour beef mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish and top with Cheddar cheese. Spread mashed potato on top.
|Seasoned with garlic & onion. I season EVERYTHING with it.|
|Not quite ready for the oven.|
|Now it's ready for the oven. EXTRA cheese, also a must for our family.|
4. Bake in the preheated oven until the pie is hot, and the mashed potatoes are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
|Ready for the oven!|