Monday, April 4, 2011

Another outlet

out·let[out-let, -lit]-noun  a means of expression or satisfaction: an outlet for one's artistic impulses.


Scrapbooks:::Both of my children have one and I have one for my husband and myself that is pretty much just a family album. I'm not the greatest page designer but I love doing it. Like blogging, it is an outlet for me. Once I zone in, I have to be pulled away. [that may have something to do with the fact that I let it all get piled up and get so far behind] I have a half way decent camera now so I hope to be doing some more scrapping. Here are a couple of pages. I could have sworn I posted these before, but if I did, I didn't label them. [I also didn't feel like scrolling through months of pages to find out!] So if you're seeing these twice, I apologize!






5 comments:

  1. Love those scrapbook pages! I wish I had more time to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scrapbooking! I just do not have very much time for it right now . . . I am so behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love scrapbooking, but it takes me an entire night to get one page perfectly matched, lol.

    I'm following you back. Thanks for visiting and following A Helicopter Mom!

    Have a great night,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "silly boy" page too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your scrapbook! I have often thought of doing one:) Thanks for linking up to hte handamde hog

    xoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...