Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm feeling pretty ambitious this evening morning. (I suppose it is almost 2 am.) I have in my head that I'm going to get up and get my chores done and then work on something crafty. Maybe some scrapbooking. Hmmm...maybe I'll go try and get some nice spring photo's of the things that are morphing into beauty. I'm not sure yet. Probably, I will get up in the morning and head right back to bed. But hopefully not!

I always try and get little britches to take a nap with me mid morning [because, you know, I'm feeling old lately and need me a nap!] but he never succumbs. ((sigh)) But by early afternoon the little turd is crashed out! I swear he does it just to tick me off! Haha, not really.

Little diva has spring photos at school tomorrow. I have never seen a school that offers so many photos throughout the year as this one! One year we had the opportunity 4 times to order pictures. And those don't include the retakes offered for the yearbook! Eeesh!

Hubby will be working today and Saturday so that just leaves me and the kiddy's. Hopefully the rain and yuck weather holds off and we get some warm temps and sunshine to enjoy! That'd be a welcomed change! Who knows, it might even make me wanna skip my mid morning nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...