Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


hosted by





1
What I love most about my home is:
it is detached from any other living quarters. we rent so it could have been just as easy for us to live in an apartment. i'll be honest, i don't miss living with 300 other people.

2
I'm excited because:
well, we may have something in the works but if so, i can't say yet! not until i have a better idea of what's going to happen.

3
My preferred method of blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is:
music followed by crying and prayer. i blast the music and then it hits me and then i cry shortly followed by prayer.
Currently I'm craving:
cookie crisp cereal. the kids have some...i'm debating...no...no, it's 3 a.m. it can wait til the morning.
5
The thing I love most about my mom is:
it doesn't matter what i do, she will always be here for me. she will always leave a light on for me.

6
If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be:
hmmm...i have no idea. sorry!

 7
If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be:
pizza [from east of chicago.] i love their pizza!


2 comments:

  1. I picked pizza too. I love the new layout! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie Crisp cereal!!! I completely forgot about that kind!!! My mom would never buy it for us as kids. I need to go get me a box, like now!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...