Thursday, May 5, 2011

A little help here...

Picture this. Your family is all in bed so the house is quiet. You can do whatever you want without interruption. You can read, catch up on your DVR'd shows, make funny faces in the mirror. But you choose to blog instead. You log into your blog ready to read the latest and greatest of your favorite blogs. You scroll down to open them all in a new window. [well, that's what I do anyway. lol] And this is what you're greeted with:


Ummm...I've gotten this before, so I thought, okay, log out & log back in.  It'll work, it has in the past. 
 NOPE! Wrong! Not this time. {sigh} So I thought I'd give it more time. Gotta be a glitch, it will get fixed.

image via


 Well, several hours later and I've still got nothin! So, while I give it a bit longer and before I search forums to find answers, just know that I really did want to be reading your latest post!


image via
Keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow is all good!!

1 comment:

  1. This happens to me every once in a while too. Usually if I just hit the refresh button it comes right back. It would be very annoying if it didn't!

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...