As promised, here is the list of things that I will not miss once we've gone from here.
1. The crazy, crazy drivers here. This needs no explanation. Some days I'm uncertain of whether or not drivers training is a requirement here.
2. I will not miss that people think Walmart means "leave the house in pajamas." I realize that people everywhere see this problem but I swear I've never seen it as bad as I have here.
3. I will not miss living in a two story house. Why you may be asking? Well I'll tell you. First of all, I pee. A lot. And that means getting up in the middle of the night. Which also means going downstairs. Secondly, my son has fallen down the damned stairs more times than I can count! His body needs a break! And thirdly, I'm tired of being waken by the sound of the cat running up and down the stairs all night. Of course, it would probably help to take the bell off of his collar. ;)
4. I absolutely, without a doubt, will NOT miss the noise of living on a busy highway. I literally live ten feet from the busiest road in town. Not cool!
5. For some reason, our router totally sucks here. We've gone through three living here, in a year. I don't know if it has something to do with the many restaurants and hotels very near us or not. I will not mind a single bit having a decent connection! All the better to blog with my dear!
6. While I love the convenience of the fast food joints, I will not miss the temptation of eating out simply because I can smell the food and see the neon signs flashing in front of me!
7. I will not miss being homesick. Nuff said. It just won't happen.
8. I will not miss having to worry about sharing a vehicle with my husband as we will drive a company vehicle now. Yippeee!
9. I will not miss the bills we will not have to pay once we get there. Utilities are included in the rent and satellite is covered for us too. Sweeeeeet!
10. I will not miss the garbage man throwing my garbage cans anywhere he pleases, breaking and cracking them as he does so. Also, he doesn't completely empty them, so we are always starting out the week with garbage from last week always in the can. Not to mention, he makes a mess nearly every time he empties them. Granted, the coons getting into the garbage are the ones tearing the bags, he is the one dropping litter all over.