Sunday, July 24, 2011

I've been up to my ears in elephants!

First of all, I've been missing for awhile. I know this. I know it's getting bad when a couple of you contact me wondering about my posts!

I have been super busy. Unpacking and trying to comfy this place up a bit, trying to find furniture, visiting with family, babysitting and most recently, working on a baby shower gift. I made this diaper cake as a gift for a friend of my sister. My sister demanded I make requested a diaper cake. Her and a friend went in on it together. I didn't even do the shopping for this one! That takes away a lot of the fun! :) As you will see from the photos, they went with an elephant/blue & brown theme.








I don't know why the diaper cake looks un level in some of the photos. It isn't crooked.

Anyhoodles, that's why I haven't been around in bloggy land recently.









4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Glad you're back! Thank you for linking to Wicked Awesome Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it turned out adorable :) the elephants are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! the elephants are so cute :)

    Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! What a great idea.

    I'd love for you to stop by and add your fantastic project to our first blog party this Thursday! It's a party specifically for kids' and teens' craft projects and other ideas, so your idea would be perfect! Hope to see you then!

    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...