Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Photos

All week I looked forward to the craft show going on this weekend. I was so excited when Saturday finally arrived so I could finally get my craft splurging on. Well......that didn't happen. I was so stoked and then nothing...nothing caught my eye. And the things that did just a little, well, the price tag was not so little! I understand the hard work and dedication that goes into planning and creating those wonderful pieces, however, they are priced super ridiculously! Especially since I could make most of it myself if I wanted to take the time. I guess that is the point though...because the convenience of paying high price is a better convenience than buying supplies and spending time doing it on my own.

Sunday I attended a baby shower for my cousins girlfriend. It was fun. I won three prizes, although I probably shouldn't have accepted them all. I did though. :)  After the shower, I wanted to get some photos of my kids while it was still warm enough to do so. Here are some of my favorites.
















1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures! Thanks for stopping by simple-homemaking. :)

    Lara

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...