Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

 The little things we do is the place to be for this link up.




1. Nothing says fall like leaves falling, campfires and friends & family.

2. My favorite autumnal tradition choosing and carving pumpkins with the kids.

3.  My favorite fall treat is hot chocolate.

4.  Fall makes me think of cooler weather and campfires because the weather changes and it's great for bonfires or campfires.

5.  Autumn free form word association...Go! Crisp, cool air, crunchy, colorful leaves, hoodies, pumpkins, fires, Thanksgiving, Halloween

6.  My go to outfit in the fall is Jeans, Hoodies and sneakers

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving?) Even though I love Halloween, Thanksgiving is really just a more meaningful time for our family.

1 comment:

  1. great blog you have!

    thanksgiving is my choice too :)

    happy friady!

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...