Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fabulous Follwers, follow me!

I was devastated a bit disappointed when I learned that Google Friend Connect was going away. Ultimately (since I didn't really feel like I had a choice) I created a google + page for my blog. And I'm still unsatisfied with the results. None of my followers actually followed over. :(  I liked GFC because you hit one button and you were done. You didn't have to follow through to another sites page and go through the many steps of signing up for yet something else. Well, I'm happy to announce that there IS another option! It's called Linky Followers. I learned about it here. Take a minute to read it over and then puuuhllllease come back and follow me. I hate to lose the followers I have.  I love you all! I will shortly be removing my GFC follow button. It won't be around much longer anyway. I'm very excited to use this new way of keeping up with my favorite blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...