Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 things Tuesday


10 Things Tuesdays! Ten things made you happy this week? Blog about them! Ten things you want to do before the week’s over? Blog them! Any ten things, any theme you wish. Check out the originator of 10 things tuesday at Magnolia Queen.

I don't know why I chose this theme this week, other than I have no creative juices flowing as of yet this week. But this week my ten is going to be things I wouldn't mind having. :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

10. A brand new Chevy Silverado-I love the look of these trucks!

9. A house of our own-I'm glad to have been able to finally get into a house, but renting is not our goal!

8. A wedding-Yes, I'm married but I'd love to be able to have that special day in the perfect dress....although it isn't important, it would have been nice to be able to have a real wedding.

7. A shopping spree-I can't remember the last time I was able to go out and spend money without worrying about not being able to pay bills...one outfit, is that too much to ask? Lol

6. A good, warm pair of fuzzy house slippers.

5. A haircut-I toss this idea around a lot...and then never do anything about it. I like my hair long and short...I'm so undecided.

4. A chocolate milkshake-it just tastes so good :)

3. A purse-I don't NEED one, but I would really like to have a nice, sturdy, stylish purse. Every woman should have one...and I don't. ;)

2. A visit with my family-I don't get to see them as often as I'd like. Most of them are in Indiana, mom, dad, brother & two sisters while my older brother & his family will be in Spain for the next 2+ years.

And my number one thing that I wouldn't mind having right now.......


 Sleep! 
 For whatever reason, I couldn't sleep last night. Was nearly 5 am when I finally fell asleep...I was awake at 7. :(


1 comment:

  1. Your newest follwer from Boost My Blog Friday! Hope you get a chance to stop by and say HI! Have a great weekend!

    http://a-journey-not-a-race.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...